Arts and Athletics is committed to maintaining a workplace free from sexual harassment. Sexual harassment is a form of workplace discrimination. All employees are required to work in a manner that prevents sexual harassment in the workplace. This Policy is one component of Arts and Athletics’ commitment to a discrimination-free work environment. Sexual harassment is against the law and all employees have a legal right to a workplace free from sexual harassment and employees are urged to report sexual harassment by filing a complaint internally with Arts and Athletics. Employees can also file a complaint with a government agency or in court under federal, state or local anti-discrimination laws.
A link for the required sexual harassment training is here. It takes about 45 minutes to complete: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/cchr/law/sexual-harassment-training.page
Under Local Law 96 of 2018, employers with 15 or more employees are required to conduct annual anti-sexual harassment training for all employees. New York State Law requires that employers of one or more employees must conduct anti-sexual harassment training for all employees.
Anti-Sexual Harassment Documents
The Commission has developed an online training that will satisfy both the New York State and New York City anti-sexual harassment training requirements.
• The training takes approximately 45 minutes.
• You can take the training on a computer or a phone.
• This training requires Chrome 67 (or later), Firefox 66.0.4 (or later), or Safari 11.1.1 (or later).
• You cannot save your progress. Do not refresh the page.
• If you reload the page, you may lose your place and have to restart the training.
How to save the certificate of completion:
• If you are taking this training on a desktop computer or laptop, you will be able to print or save the certificate to your computer.
o IMPORTANT: At the end of the training, you must click the “SAVE” button first in order to generate your certificate of completion.
• If you are on a mobile device, you can use the device’s capabilities to take a screenshot, save, or email the certificate.
The link for the sexual harassment training is here: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/cchr/law/sexual-harassment-training.page
Email your certificate to: email@example.com