Sunday, March 22, 2020, Click Here for Online Registration
PS 9 100 West 84th Street at Columbus Avenue
Nearest Trains: 1 train to 79th or 86th Street, C train at 86th Street
• K-1 Unrated – unrated players (4 rounds, no clock)
• 2-5 Unrated – unrated players (4 rounds, no clock)
• Novice – USCF <600 (4 rounds, G/25 d5)
• Reserve – USCF 600 to 999 (4 rounds, G/40 d5)
• Advanced – USCF >1000 (4 rounds, G/40 d5)
Tie-breaks: Modified Median, Solkoff. Perfect scores in any section will have a blitz playoff for first place with drawing of lots for colors.
All sections start at 10:00 a.m., please arrive by 9:30 a.m.
Arrivals after 10:00 a.m. will play the second round and receive a half point bye.
Players in rated sections should bring clocks and score sheets.
USCF membership is required for all sections, except Unrated.
Please bring a chess clock if you have one. If neither player has a clock, one will be used for the end of game at the tournament director’s discretion.
• Trophies to top 6 in Unrated, Novice and Reserve
• Trophies to top 3 in Advanced
• Medals to top scorers
• $30 – Early bird through March 6th
• $40 – Regular registration fee
• $50 on site on Sunday, March 22nd by 9:30
Click Here for Online Registration
FOOD AND DRINK:
Snacks, drinks, and pizza available for purchase. Proceeds benefit the PS 9 PTA.
Contact Us: 212-621-9166, info@artsandathletics.